8 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Window Cleaning Company
- Using a professional trained window cleaner ensures that your windows will be cleaned properly and safely with tools designed for your windows! Did you know many abrasives can scratch glass? Without proper knowledge of the different types of glass improper tools can be used and cause damage to those beautiful windows you have spent so much on. Dutch Shine specializes in all different types of hard to clean specialty glass from Low Energy windows to Pella windows.
- Cleaning your windows on a regular basis prolongs the life of your windows! When windows suffer sever build up of minerals and other debris the glass can become chemically etched and hinges and sliding mechanisms can become stiff and brittle.
- Clean windows make a healthy home. You vacuum your carpets and dust your tables to ensure a dust and allergen free home but have you checked your window tracks recently? Neglected window tracks are often filled with dust, insects, and other debris that cause allergens to enter your home every time you open your windows. Dutch Shine offers a variety of different track cleaning packages for your convenience.
- Using a professional window cleaner makes you safer. Falls are a major hazard for many DIY home owners. Stay safely on the ground and leave it to the professionals. With professional ladder stand offs , extension poles, and extensive safety training professional window cleaners are trained to clean safely so you don’t have to.
- Time is money. Your days off are precious. Who has the time to spend 6 hours cleaning windows? We do! It’s what we do! So take back your time and leave the hard work to us.
- Need another reason to use a professional window cleaner? Streak free windows! Did you know many cleaning solutions you find at your local store leave streaks behind when they dry? Dutch Shine uses specialty solutions that not only environmentally friendly but are designed especially for your windows. You want see a professional window cleaner using Windex and a rag because well they don’t work.
- Using a professional cleaner can help you mitigate home problems before they worsen. Dutch Shine will let you know when your seals have been compromised, when panes are becoming compressed or crooked due to home settling or when screens need to be refreshed with new material.
- Don’t settle for good enough. As a professional window cleaner Dutch Shine ensures customer satisfaction. When we are done with your home we do a thorough inspection of our work and invite you to do a final walk through with us to ensure everything meets your expectation. We also offer a three day rain guarantee so if it rains with in 3 days of our having cleaned your windows just give us a ring and we will touch up any spotting that occurred.